| || |
Activities of Acaai SRC are varied and the association has been active in all the fronts be it for the cause of the industry or be it for the fraternity.
Regular activities are listed below
- Regular monthly meetings with members are conducted , with proper agenda and they are deliberated/ followed up professionally.
- Regular monthly meetings are attended by the association with customs and airports authority .
- Regular joint meetings are held with the b.a.r.
- Regular training programmes are conducted for the benefit of the members . training includes both statutory and otherwise .
- Yearly workshop is conducted on the changes made to the d.g manual for the benefit of members .
- Yearly weekend retreat is organised by acaai –src.this is a family gettogether of members & airlines. this fosters goodwill , friendship and is an occasion to lookforward to both members & family .
- Yearly field staff meeting is conducted . this allows the operative staff to interact with the office bearers of the association and voice their concerns which are most of the times not brought to the notice of the owners/management of the respective members .
- Sub-committes are formed to interact regularly to resolve the views /concerns of the members .
Achievements of Acaai SRC:
- Acaai SRC was instrumental in getting airports authority of india to publish the monthly cargo wise details of their import/export cargo handled in the respective airports .
- Acaai SRC was instrumental in getting c.b.e.c to issue a circular listing a uniform procedure across all the airports to handle the transhipment cargo’s which were earlier different at various airports introducing uniformity across india .
- Acaai SRC pioneered the concept of air freight station (afs) and obtained the customs permission to allow the concept to function as a role model for the country .
- The exim cargo’s would be handled outside aai in a customs notified facility namely the a.f.s .